The top-end gasket set is needed for proper engine sealing when the cylinder head and barrels are removed for service.
Applicable to Triumph 750 Twins from 1973-1982.
This gasket set is complete with gaskets, copper sealing washers, pushrod tube seals, guide block o-rings, and rocker spindle o-rings. Does not include head gasket. Made in the US.
The gaskets and seals form oil-tight joints at the cylinder barrel, cylinder head, rocker boxes, and pushrod tube junctions.
These gaskets are designed to be installed dry, without the use of sealants, onto properly prepared mating surfaces.
INDIVIDUAL GASKETS FOR THIS KIT ARE LISTED BELOW FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. GASKETS IN THIS KIT ARE NOT PARSED FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS A KIT ONLY AND INCLUDES:
(1) 70-6309 Cylinder base gasket
(2) 71-2599 Rocker box gaskets
(2) 71-3673 Rocker inspection cover gaskets
(2) 71-2574 Rocker inspection cover gaskets
(2) 70-5660 Manifold gaskets
(2) 70-7563 Guide block o-rings
(2) 60-3548 Rocker spindle o-rings
(4) 70-1335 Rocker feed copper washers
(4) 71-1283 Pushrod tube o-rings
(2) 70-4752 Pushrod tube seals
To see other gaskets we sell as kits and individually click here.