Top of the line replacement hard chrome oil in frame conical hub fork tubes to fit Triumph & BSA 650 750 twins and triples. Supplied from the UK by LF Harris, not Emgo! Will fit the following:
- 1971-72 Triumph 650 T120 Bonneville, TR6 Tiger & TR6C Trophy
- 1971-72 Triumph 750 T150 & T150V Trident
- 1971-72 BSA 650 A65l Lightning & A65T Thunderbolt
- 1971-72 BSA 750 A75 & A75V Rocket 3
- 1971 Triumph 250 TR25W Trophy
- 1971 BSA 250 B25
- 1971-72 BSA 500 B50
For the economy minded we do also stock the Emgo version click here.
Fork seals to suit these stanchions are click here.
Tired of a poor stopping conical hub front brake? Check out our extended brake levers to improve performance click here.
For more conical hub spares click here.
LF Harris motorcycle spares are produced to the highest quality standards possible utilizing original Triumph tooling, dies, factory blueprints & materials combined with modern manufacturing equipment, tolerances & techniques.