This top quality gasket set features all of the gaskets, pushrod tube seals, and copper washers to seal up the top end of the engine for the unit-construction B-range Triumph 650 models.
Sourced from LF Harris in the UK, these gaskets are precision cut to the correct dimensions for optimal fitment and sealing properties. Included in the set is a cylinder base gasket, copper head gasket, early and late rocker box gaskets, rocker inspection cap washers, late rocker inspection gaskets, rocker spindle o-rings and copper washers, and a comprehensive assortment of pushrod tube o-rings and seals.
This set is supplied with a standard .050″ thick copper head gasket and a variety of pushrod tube seals, rocker inspection gaskets, and rocker box gaskets to accommodate the changes made to the unit-construction B-range engines during the production range through 1972.
The mating surfaces must be free of old gasket material and sealant, and polished flat prior to fitting the gaskets. Any divots occurring on mating surfaces should be filled in, either by welding, or with epoxy, then filed flat to eliminate any possible oil paths. If the cylinder head has been milled, a thicker head gasket may be required to achieve the proper “crush” of the pushrod tube seals.
To see other gaskets we sell as kits and individually CLICK HERE
INDIVIDUAL GASKETS FOR THIS KIT ARE LISTED BELOW FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. GASKETS IN THIS KIT ARE NOT PARSED FOR INDIVIDUAL SALE. THIS ITEM IS SOLD AS A KIT ONLY AND INCLUDES:
(4) 70-7310 Pushrod tube o-rings
(4) 71-1283 Pushrod tube o-rings
(2) 70-3547 .095” Pushrod tube seals
(2) 70-4752 .125” Pushrod tube seals
(2) 70-1496 .195” Pushrod tube seals
(2) 70-3253 Rocker spindle cap o-rings
(4) 70-3751 Rocker inspection cap fiber washers
(4) 70-1335 Rocker spindle copper washers
(1) 70-4547 Copper head gasket
(1) 70-6309 Cylinder base gasket
(2) 70-9348 Rocker box gaskets
(2) 71-2599 Rocker box gaskets
(2) 71-2574 Rocker inspection cover gaskets