Rebuilding the forks on your 1965-70 Triumph 650 twin or 1965-74 Triumph 350 or 500 twin? We’ve assembled this kit to make it easy on you and it saves 25% vs. Buying everything separately! Kit includes all the major wear and tear items:
- 2 x 97-0441 H441 fork bush
- 2 x 97-0443 H443 fork bush
- 2 x 97-1500 H1500 fork seal
- 2 x 97-1896 H1896 fork damper sleeve
- 2 x 82-4047 F4047 cork washer
- 2 x 97-0430 H430 fiber washer
- 2 x 97-1062 H1062 alloy washer
- 2 x 97-2119 H2119 fork seal holder o’ring (not used on 1965-67 models)*
- 2 x 97-2127 H2127 shuttle valve circlip (not used on 1965-67 motorcycles)*
All parts sourced from the U.K.!
We also sell a premium version of this kit with precision us made bushes and alloy damper sleeves for a few dollars more click here
For fork springs click here
For fork tubes / stanchions click here
For shuttle valves click here
*interested in upgrading your 1965-67 forks to shuttle valve specs for improved perfomance? Call or email us for details!