Replace your old magneto with a modern 12-volt electronic ignition from Tri-Spark. Replaces Lucas 3 bolt flange magnetos such as the K2F, K1F and KVF that were fitted to BSA A7, A10 twins, pre-unit Triumph twins, some Velocettes, Norton Atlas, etc. If you are unsure if this will suit your bike, please contact us prior to purchase. Key features include:
• No more magneto problems – now you can have all the benefits of an electronic ignition
• Fully digital – extreme spark stability
• No springs or weights – electronic spark advance
• Low profile design
• Easy starting without kickback & stable idle
• No external black box
• Easy installation & built-in led timing light
• Race proven
• Extreme temperature safe
• 12 volt electrics means bright lights
• Made in Australia
Kit includes billet alloy housing, classic twin ignition, dual output coil and spark plug caps. Easy to follow installation instructions are also included.
A battery is required for easy starting & optimum performance. For most applications a 4 AHR battery is suitable. This ignition system features electronic advance & requires fitment of a solid drive gear (not included).
Please note: Due the nature of the product, we unfortunately do not accept returns on bearings, service tools or electrical components. Please be confident about your purchase before ordering. If you have questions, please contact us.